Cookietales (dieneryn)

Most Amazing Package from Abi!

2
HELLO EVERYONE! So this marks my 31st post on blogging and the very 1st post on Blogger! Some of you might have know that I've recently shifted over from Wordpress. And up till now, I find uploading photos a lot easier here on Blogger.

Anywho, I've received an amazing amazing package from my lovely and best friend Abi from Studio Lorien! If you guys are interested to know what I've sent her, don't forget to check out her video:


Alright. Before I show everyone the detailed pictures of everything, here's an overview of what I've received:



EVERYONE. ABI IS CRAZY. Look at all that stuff! Mind you, that was the whole of my bed! Goodness!
Well. Let's take a look at food first!

She sent me Pucca! I've never had Pucca and Abi told me that Pucca is amazing. So of course I had to open it immediately!




The Pucca reveal!!!

Can you see the chocolate oozing out??

I took a bite and it was amazing as expected! Have you guys tried Pucca? If not, go get 'em!

Next! A beautiful Snoopy box! I've always loved Snoopy and I was surprised to receive such a beautiful box. :)

CAN'T BEAR TO OPEN IT.

Well, I finally did. And there's a little piece of paper at the top.

I can't read Japanese, but apparently there are some drawings of....

CHOCOLATE. IT'S CHOCOLATE. AND THEY ARE GORGEOUS. Abi told me that Mr. Panda picked up this box. Thank you Mr. Panda! 

Now the next few images are gonna be spams of the chocolate:






HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL???

*breathes*

Ok.

Next!

It's One Piece!!! And yes! It's food as well!

When you open it there's a biscuit and a card.

The wafer biscuit is actually really really delicious! The cards are random.

Check our my cards! I'm so happy with what I've got!

Can you see that it's shiny???

More yummies!!! Abi is gonna make me fat. I just want to eat these right here and NOW. It would be my first time trying out the Koala March :)

LOOKIT! It's Kracie's latest Apply Majo Majo Neru Neru! This is definitely my first ever D.I.Y. candy kit! You can check out the candy in her video here:


Alright moving on! Lots more to go!! xD

I SEE CHOPPER!

So this is a candy with fruit gums in them!

Every single candy wrapper is different! They all have random quizzes on each pack!

And here's what the candy looks like. And it tastes WONDERFUL. It's a chewy gummy and very very flavourful.

ABI! I can't believe you got me this! Now I'm never tell you what I like! >:(

Guys, this is a chocolate decorating kit! And it's One Piece again!!! I can't wait to try this kit out. I will definitely blog about it!

Look at how small these boxes are! They are Apollo chocolates, and they are one of my favourite chocolates of all time! They are supposed to be the miniature versions. Let's compare them?

So I had with me a box of regular Apollo. At the first glance, they don't seem quite different...

But you can definitely see the difference in size here! It's not a lot, but still! :D

Alright that's all for the food... I hope you guys are still reading on lol!

I can't believe this crazy woman. One moment I tell her that I like something, the next moment she gets it. -.-

So I was kinda drooling over this magazine because I really wanted the Snoopy bag that came with it. I didn't get it because I just recently bought another issue. But crazy Abi just had to get it huh.

The magazine is filled with loads of colourful and amazing images. <3

And the tote! It's right there in that box!

Ta-da!

It even has a handy pouch on the inside!

Okay so my pictures are just jumping all over the place. Pardon me for that. There are so many things that I have no idea how I should arrange my post.

Instax films!! They are so so very expensive over here. I'm definitely taking more instax photos now!

Abi knew I was searching for this squishies, and she found them for me! Now I have the whole collection! :3

Look at how detailed it is at the back!

Abi got me two tiny tiny Cockatiel plushies!! They are so cute and perfect! <3

They are soft and fluffy too :3

In the background you'll see a bag of miniatures.

THEY ARE RE-MENTS. <3

Abi gave me her My Melody set because she has decided to focus on collecting only the Disney and Rilakkuma ones :)

I'll be doing a detailed post on them soon xD

Stickers and memo pads! And Rilakkuma!

Apparently, this is a brand new set, and Abi got them for Daria as well! Now we all have a set each :3

Letter set as well! <3

Guess what this is?

Colouring book! These will be good for me to practice with my new colour pencil set :D

More kapibara-san squishies!

Snoopy? What are you??

Totes! And two of them!!

Lots of memo stickies here! These are gonna be perfect for my studying!

AND MOAR COCKATIEL STUFF. ARGHSIJSNOJVKJSLDKJANLD I WUBB YOU!

More stickers!! SNOOPY! <3

Kapibara-san again! I love these ice-cream scoops! I doubt I've ever seen these! I really love the one in the middle!

CAKE ROLLS! CAN I PLEASE EAT THEM???

These are really making me hungry ;_;

Oh and here's a calendar!!

So we are somewhere near the end of February now..

Details :)

GAHHHH IT'S SNOOPY AGAIN!! And it's a tiny pillow!!!

IT'S SO SOFT.

THIS IS REALLY SOFT TOO. KNOW WHAT IT IS?

IT'S A BLANKIE. And it's crazy soft. I can't bear to use this T^T

I screamed when I saw this. Guys. This is GOING MERRY. I've ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYSSSSS wanted A Going Merry model.

*faints*

Beauty products! Hand creams to hair oil to facial masks! 
I CAN PUT DONALD ON MY FACE NOW.

And Disney notebooks! Can you believe that! ABI IS CRAZY!

I can't wait to use them!

AND.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.

MY LOVE.

MY SANJI!!!!!!! <3



This does not do Sanji justice at all. I'm gonna have to do an entire posts specially for Sanji.

Well. That was long and I've finally came to the end of it. Thank you if you have read all the way to the end!

Please go tell Abi how amazing she is?

Follow all her channels on YouTube!



See you again soon! :3


2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Wow! Great package! I love Abi's or StudioLoriens videos! Make sure you do a post on those diy candys!

    ReplyDelete